“No Man is an Island” (obviously that doesn’t include the Isle of Man) according to poet John Donne in his work Meditation XVII and most businesses are the same. You are generally not alone in your specific business and more importantly there are other businesses who share a similar client base to you. Add into that mix the fact that other businesses doing the same thing as you will have clients which they don’t want to, or can’t, work with and you have even more potential for growth.
Connecting and building relationships with all these businesses will help you to develop a regular stream of high quality prospects and future clients. Our clients, in addition to building their business through the many ways we discuss, regularly connect with each other, help each other with their pipelines and often help each other when they have a challenging client. You can tap into this reliable network of specialists and experts when you connect with Maximum Profit Growth.
There is always strength in numbers, regularly in business one plus one is equal to more than two and the cumulative effect keeps that multiplier going to whatever point you choose it to. This is a strategy which can bring you massive results, but you have to make sure you do it correctly and manage it well. It is certainly not an overnight success strategy or a dip in and out strategy.
Five Ways To a Successful Strategic Partnership.
- Identify and gain full clarity as to who your perfect client is.
- Identify the other businesses that work with these clients.
- Connect with them and create the beginnings of a working relationship.
- Educate them as to how you work, how you would like to be introduced to your perfect client, and most importantly how they can trust you to add value to their clients.
- Continually build on the relationship and add value to their business.