About Our Host:
At Cottons Chartered Accountants we provide our clients with expert taxation and accounting guidance through a friendly and personal service. Our clients are also able to take advantage of our well-established network of branches which allow us to cover even the most specialist of queries.
We also never use jargon or complicated technical and financial terms. We explain everything in a way that helps clients quickly grasp whatever we’re discussing as above all, our aim is to build long-term relationships with clients to ensure their business is managed efficiently for success.
At Cottons we can provide this comprehensive and reasonably priced service to businesses in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, service, retail and professional partnerships. In addition, we have considerable expertise in farming, fast food retail, nursing and residential homes, professional practices and technology companies.
Where To Find Us:
1 Billing Rd, Northampton NN1 5AL.
Parking is available at the local car parks, about 5 minutes walk away. Call if you need advice.
What Is A Growth Mastermind Group?
As a business owner you may feel overwhelmed, lonely or frustrated with your progress?
Mastermind groups are the cure for all of these feelings; You gain a support group, a coach who will be your unreasonable friend and a valuable networking resource.
They are also for the positive emotions of the passionate business owner, enthusiastic to reach goals and achieve greater results for their business and their life.
How Can a Mastermind Group Help you?
In 5 Key Points:
- A support network, who will not only help you brainstorm challenges and business growth strategies, they can make new business introductions.
- You will be held accountable to doing the things you commit to doing?
- A highly experienced coach who will be there to help you when you need it. Sometimes talking you though the problem, other times telling you to get over yourself and get on with it.
- Everything from an education viewpoint that you need to build a highly profitable business.
- A regular place to brainstorm, mastermind and discuss everything to do with your business and more.
Who Is Growth Mastermind For?
- Start-up to £250,000.
- 1 person to 3 person business.
- Want to take control of business and life.
- Someone with a positive mindset or who wants one.
- A business owner who understands the benefit of taking action.