About Our Host:
Kilby Fox traces its history back more than a hundred years to Fred Kilby, who qualified as an accountant in 1899, and started his practice shortly thereafter. Wilfred Fox joined the practice as an articled clerk some 20 years later, which happened to coincide with Fred becoming Mayor of Northampton. Wilfred became a partner in 1931, and the rest, as they say, is history.
Today, Kilby Fox is recognised as one of Northampton’s leading accountancy and business consultancy firms. We gained this status, and maintain it, by offering a top quality service and adhering to the core values that the firm was originally built on. Those values are honesty, diligence, and a willingness to put the client first.
We go out of our way to make everything as easy as possible for you. This means that we offer bespoke payment plans and an initial free one hour-consultation with one of our partners or team member. It also means we’re always ready to talk free of charge, so please pick up the phone if you have any questions.
Where To Find Us:
Kilby Fox. 4 Pavilion Court, 600 Pavilion Drive, Northampton Business Park
Northampton. NN4 7SL
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE ON SITE
What Is A Growth Mastermind Group?
As a business owner you may feel overwhelmed, lonely or frustrated with your progress?
Mastermind groups are the cure for all of these feelings; You gain a support group, a coach who will be your unreasonable friend and a valuable networking resource.
They are also for the positive emotions of the passionate business owner, enthusiastic to reach goals and achieve greater results for their business and their life.
How Can a Mastermind Group Help you?
In 5 Key Points:
- A support network, who will not only help you brainstorm challenges and business growth strategies, they can make new business introductions.
- You will be held accountable to doing the things you commit to doing?
- A highly experienced coach who will be there to help you when you need it. Sometimes talking you though the problem, other times telling you to get over yourself and get on with it.
- Everything from an education viewpoint that you need to build a highly profitable business.
- A regular place to brainstorm, mastermind and discuss everything to do with your business and more.
Who Is Growth Mastermind For?
- Start-up to £250,000.
- 1 person to 3 person business.
- Want to take control of business and life.
- Someone with a positive mindset or who wants one.
- A business owner who understands the benefit of taking action.